TCATA seeks a highly qualified professional, experienced in providing transit system management. The Director and their staff will be responsible for ensuring the following:
- Labor management
- Financial management
- Business growth with human service agency contracts
- Public interface
- Marketing service
- Service design changes to meet community needs
- Adherence to state and federal requirements
- All other duties related to a system general manager
TCATA objectives with this hiring process include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that TCATA has the best route designs to generate the most ridership possible for the service area.
- Ensure quality service to all riders.
- Ensure service continuity and consistency, minimizing service disruptions.
- Ensure a high quality, experienced driver work force with minimized turnover, as experienced drivers are known to influence a higher quality, more productive service.
- Ensure effective maintenance of TCATA vehicles to safeguard TCATA’s capital investment in the fleet.
The Director will report directly to the Board of Trustees and will seek policy guidance from the Board on all transit matters. The Director will be responsible for oversight on all aspects of the service.
See the attachment for full details.