The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT), Office of Passenger Transportation (OPT), is responsible for administering state and federal programs that provide financial and technical assistance to local transit agencies to promote transit services throughout Michigan. Total state transit funding in FY 2019 was $212.3 million and supported public transportation service to 82 million passengers. OPT is interested is seeking proposals to assess the condition of 77 facilities at 65 rural transit agencies consistent with the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Transit Asset Management (TAM) rules.
- Request for proposals issued Monday, June 28, 2021
- Questions due Monday, July 12, 2021, 5 p.m. E.D.T
- Question responses issued Monday, July 19, 2021
- Proposal due date Friday, July 30, 2021, 5 p.m. E.D.T.
- Anticipated award Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Project completion Thursday, June 30, 2022, 5 p.m. E.D.T.
See attachment for full RFP.